It’s no secret that we love Oreos and chocolate in our house. Throw in some strawberries and you’ve pretty much got J’s dream diet! So I’ve combined them all to make these super simple vegan Halloween witches’ hats.
These are a fun activity to do with the kids, look really effective and take very little effort or ingredients. They would work really well for a party or Halloween dessert and are dairy free, egg free and nut free – but noone will even know they are free from.
All you need to do is:
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Melt some safe dark chocolate in a metal bowl over a saucepan.
- Cut the stalks off the strawberries and coat them in chocolate
- Place them on baking tray and add on stars (We used these ones from Sainsburys)
- Put them in the freezer to set
- Save a small amount of choclate and melt again to stick strawberries to oreos.
- Store in the fridge
And that’s it!
If you’re looking for more allergy friendly halloween ideas you might want to check out: