There’s nothing better than a homemade gift on Valentine’s Day – except a homemade chocolate gift!
These vegan chocolate coconut truffles are deliciously decadent and really easy to make.
They use coconut milk making them dairy free and Splenda sugar alternative so they are low in sugar. I worked with Splenda last year and was amazed how easy it is to substitute in recipes and you really can’t taste the difference.
If you want to make it extra special for your Valentine this evening, serve your truffles with my healthy cinnamon hot chocolate and cozy up by the fire together.
You can never have too much chocolate on the day of love (especially when it’s healthy!).
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp of coconut milk
- 55g dairy-free chocolate
- 5½ tbsp SPLENDA® Granulated
- 140g fine coconut
- Melt oil, coconut milk and chocolate in a saucepan.
- Add the SPLENDA® Granulated and coconut.
- Roll into balls and leave to set in fridge.
- Cover with chocolate and set. Then refrigerate again until chocolate covering has set firm.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in conjunction with Splenda who compensated me for sharing this recipe.